Description LEGO 71364 Whomp's Lava Trouble Expansion SetCool Expansion Set featuring a Whomp, Lava Bubble and more!
Heat up the competitive LEGO Super Mario action with Whomp's Lava Trouble Expansion Set (71364). This modular LEGO Super Mario playset features a sliding platform, Whomp figure guarding a P Switch (found only in this set!) and a brick-built, shell-shaped system to topple the Lava Bubble figure. It's the ideal gift toy for kids who own the LEGO Mario figure found in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360).Cool app
The free LEGO Super Mario app has intuitive Instructions PLUS, featuring cool viewing tools to help build this module. It also offers suggestions for creative ways to build, rebuild and play, and is a safe platform for kids to share ideas with other Mario fans.Mario Unlimited!
Great for competitions with friends and family or solo gameplay, collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring a unique, family-favourite character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs let fans construct their own levels for unlimited creative fun.
The LEGO 71364 Whomp's Lava Trouble Expansion Set is one of the many sets of the LEGO Super Mario
- Kids can create an action-packed new level to add to their LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course and compete against friends with this Whomp's Lava Trouble Expansion Set (71364).
- The player can build their own challenging course with a sliding platform for LEGO Mario (figure not included) to balance on, Whomp and Lava Bubble figures, and the P Switch, which is found only in this set.
- Kids will love seeing and hearing the different ways LEGO Mario reacts as he encounters each enemy and earns a shower of digital coins for doing tricks after defeating the Whomp and activating the P Switch.
- This 133-piece, creative LEGO toy playset makes a fun birthday or Christmas gift for kids aged 6 and up to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), inspiring them to build and customize their own levels.
- Measuring over 3inches (8.5cm) high, 8.5inches (22cm) wide and 6.5inches (16.5cm) deep in its basic formation, this module can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other Expansion Sets in multivarious ways.
- No batteries required for this playset – combine it with the LEGO Mario figure in the Starter Course to power up the action.
- Kids can find building instructions, cool digital viewing tools and a safe platform to share their ideas on the free LEGO Super Mario app. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world. They allow fans to expand and rebuild to create their own levels to enjoy solo or in competition against friends and family.
- Builders won't need a Super Star's power to connect or pull apart LEGO bricks! Ever since 1958, the bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect connection.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are extensively tested and analysed to ensure that every LEGO building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
The LEGO 71364 Whomp's Lava Trouble Expansion Set was released in the year 2020. The set contains 133 parts. The set comes with no minifigures and 1 instruction. The set is suitable for children from 6 year old.